Saturday, April 16, 2011

Some encouraging tidbits...

Hello again, it has been a few weeks since we have written a blog to update you as to what is happening in our lives. God has been good to us in so many ways. We shared in our newsletter that God has provided us with a newer car that has less miles on it. We are very grateful as we are traveling quite a bit these days.

We mentioned in our last blog that we were working on scheduling some meetings for the month of May. We praise the Lord that we were able to schedule two meetings close to the areas that we will be in for Pascal's sister's graduation and my cousin's wedding. We are waiting to hear back about another possible meeting in the month of May as well. We also have two more missions conferences that we will be attending, one in August, and one in October. We are looking forward to getting to know that people in each of these churches.

We are thankful for the ministry opportunities that God is placing in our paths. I (Becky) was able to teach the children at a pastor's conference this past week in Indianapolis. Pascal just preached at the mission last night, and continues to have other opportunities to preach.

I will also be going on a short-term mission trip to France this summer. My brother and his wife are missionaries with Word of Life, and they are needing some help with their summer camps. I will be helping run the VBS for all of the staff kids. I am looking forward to helping in any way that I can so that the Gospel can be spread to many children and teenagers across France. I would appreciate your prayers as I prepare to go and raise the money for the trip.

Well, that's all for today folks. Thanks for taking the time to keep up with us. Have a blessed week-end.