Pascal and I are excited that we just have a little less than a month to go now till the due date for the baby. We are so thankful that God has allowed us the privilege of being parents to this little one. I wanted to share with you a few encouraging things in regards to the baby.
We are so grateful to so many of you who have given us a gift for the baby and prayed for us all throughout the pregnancy. Here is a picture of the wrapping paper that was around one of the gifts we received. I have hung up the paper in the baby's room (I am not crafty at all though, so that is why it is not in a frame or anything... :-)).
I am also blessed to have a doctor that is a Christian. When I go in his office, I see the frame and Bible verse that are pictured here below. I am thankful that my doctor recognizes that God gives him knowledge to help people, but that it is ultimately Jesus that guides and directs his hands.
Finally, I want to share with you all a blessing that we just found out about this morning. I have two friends that had told me about a cloth diaper grant for missionaries through a company called cottonbabies.com. I applied for the grant 14 weeks ago, and we just received an e-mail today saying that we had been approved. I do not know exactly what all will be included in the grant, but I know that it will be a real blessing to us, in that we will not have to buy nearly as many diapers! God truly watches over us and cares for all of our needs.
I hope that this was an encouragement to you, and that you will also take the time to reflect today on God's goodness in your life, whether it be small things or big things.