Well, as most of you know, I (Becky) am in France, and Pascal is in the States. I arrived safely Thursday afternoon. The two plane rides and the train ride all went smoothly. I have found out that husbands are great for so many things though... especially putting your luggage in the overhead bin on the train in France... After struggling (and no one offering to help me get my big suitcase up at the top), I finally got it up there. Maybe I need to do more muscle training! Anyhow, I decided to just ask someone to get it down for me though. In any case, I am now at the Word of Life camp in Dinan in France. I have been busy cleaning, painting a pirate boat, watching the kids, getting supplies, eating French bread (yummy!) and butter... and other things. It stays daylight till about 10:30 pm here, so work continues on till late in the evening. Camp starts tomorrow evening at supper time. The VBS will be in the mornings from 9 till 12 Monday through Friday. So when most of you are asleep in the United States, these kids on France will be hearing the Gospel. Thank you for all of your prayers.
Pascal and I are very blessed that we have been able to talk on skype a little bit. What a blessing to be able to talk and see each other from so far away. Thank you for your prayers for him as well as he continues working on things concerning deputation and as he helps my grand-parents some as well.
Thank you again for all of your prayers and your encouragement.